Lucy Pittaway x Jessica Redland competition
We’re offering 1 lucky reader the chance to win:
- Open edition 18” Framed Lucy Pittaway Piece of Artwork of the winner’s choice
- Jessica Redland’s Full Hedgehog Hollow series of books, including her latest in the series (no. 4) due to be released in January
How to enter:
- Click the link provided and enter your email address online to sign up for our competition
- Follow Jessica Redland @JessicaRedlandauthor, Lucy Pittaway @lucypittawayart on social media and Boldwood Books @BookandTonic on social media.
The opening date for entries is 10th December 2021. The closing date for entries is 24th December. Although this competition is hosted across social media, entries made on multiple platforms will not be counted. No entries received after this date will be accepted.
UK only. 18+.
Terms and Conditions
- The winner of the competition will be selected by a member of the Boldwood team, drawn at random, and notified no later than the 24th December 2021. Where we require details from you, if you do not provide these within 28 days of notification we reserve the right to select a different winner. Due to the current Covid-19 situation, we cannot guarantee when the prize will be posted out to the winner.
- The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and subject to availability. No guarantee is given as to the quality of the prize.
- Any entry containing incorrect, false or unreadable information will be rejected.
- Boldwood Books’ decision as to who has won the competition shall be final.
- The entry instructions are part of the Terms and Conditions for this competition.
- By entering the competition you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you will mean that your entry will not be valid, and you will not be allowed to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition you are agreeing that, if you win, your name and entry may be a) used for the purpose of announcing the winner and/or distributed to individuals who request details of the winner and/or b) in any related publicity by Boldwood Books, without additional payment or permission.
- Any personal information you give us will be used solely for this competition and will not be passed on to any other parties without your agreement.
- Under no circumstances will Boldwood Books be responsible for any loss, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the promotion of the competition or prize.
- Boldwood Books will not be responsible unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs or expenses, which may arise in connection with this competition and Boldwood Books can cancel or alter the competition at any stage.
- Any dispute relating to the competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.